I was part of a movement of "dinosaur moms" when I lived in Maryland (Astrodon Johnstoni is the Maryland state dinosaur.) Which is nothing more than this -- dinosaur moms delight in the half-feral nature of the beasties they parent, even as they whisper Shakespeare and Kierkegaard in their ears at night.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

SNL is on a roll.

We were over at the home of a fellow UU last night. The party was over, but we stuck around to watch the first part of Saturday Night Live. SNL has become stop-what-you're-doing appointment tv.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been telling people that SNL is back since last year and no one really believed me. Andy Samberg is my new boyfriend and Jason Sudeikis is so funny. And for all of you Jane six-packs out there playing a drinking game - Maverick!

P.S. The funny thing is, during the first Presidential debate we DID play a similar drinking game. Now I know hers will be Maverick or nucler. ;)